You likely ended up here because someone you trust recommended our work, or perhaps you stumbled across one of our videos or articles on social media. Whatever the road that brought you here, we're really glad you stopped by!
There are a LOT of resources on our site - we've created this quick guide so that you can easily find what you need.
1. About us....
Waldorfish began with Brian & Robyn Wolfe. We are both teachers (Waldorf & public school), and we started this adventure in 2012 out of a desire to make training in the arts more accessible to class teachers in remote locations and to homeschooling families everywhere! Our work has expanded quickly, and we now offer live and online workshops around the world. We also offer consulting in the areas of Art, Geometry, and Movement/Games curriculum as well as homeschooling. Since 2018 we have added three additional teachers to our team. We are so excited to share their talents and joy with you!
2. Which tutorial to start with if you're brand new to Waldorf-Inspired art?
Most of our tutorials assume a baseline of understanding regarding Waldorf philosophy and art materials. If you are brand new, or maybe even just starting to consider Waldorf education, we HIGHLY recommend you start with our Waldorf Art for Beginners e-course. Click here to get more information.
You can get the full scope of what our other tutorials cover by clicking here.
3. Looking to get a taste of our teaching style?
These sample lessons will give you a sense of what it's like to learn with us. Everyone has different preferences, yes? It makes sense that you'd want to get a feel for our style before you commit! Enjoy!
Free art lesson (click)
Geometry lesson (click & then scroll down a bit… you’ll see the form)
Free clay modeling tutorial (click)
2 Minute Tuesdays - This free video series will help you make the most out of your Waldorf art supplies!
4. We are vendors with many Charter Schools. Click here to see the most current list.
* Some free gifts for you!
• Interested in bringing more storytelling into your days? Our free 5-day course is for YOU! Click here.
• Do you already have a chalkboard at home? We've put together 7 really great (fun!) ways for your family to get more mileage out of it. Click here.
• Will you be teaching Perspective Drawing soon? We've bundled up Brian’s teaching notes for you into a 6-page pdf. Get yours! Click here.
• Teaching Geometry soon? This post will be helpful, and there’s a downloadable guide to the Qualities of Numbers in there for you too! Click here.